Specialty workshops and retreats with Emma Simpson
Yoga is a Sanskrit word meaning “union”. Explore our Yoga retreats and workshops, including Hatha, pranayama and meditation yoga, all developed to help us function as an integrated whole.
Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame.
— B.K.S. Iyengar
“SIMPLE” A Country Yoga Retreat
Believe it or not, just 2 hours south of Sydney, there exists heaven. Seriously.
And we’re going there on Friday, 3rd of August to Sunday, 5th of August!! Want to come?
SIMPLE is a luxury country yoga retreat, that is 2 nights away where we’ll practice Yoga. Bodywork. Breathwork. We’ll eat love-filled food. And move gently.
We’ll sleep in a beautifully cozy restored farmhouse. Warm up in the evening by a fire pit overlooking the paddocks. And practice in our own private yoga shala.
Unwind on 160 acres of lush green farmland and picturesque creek frontage, as we make things SIMPLE again this Winter.
Open for all levels, this retreat includes:
– 2 nights luxury country accommodation
– Hand-crafted, wholefood meals lovingly catered over the weekend – you don’t need to think about anything!
– Two dinners & desserts (Fri and Sat), 2 breakfasts (Sat and Sun), a hearty lunch (Sat), plus plenty of snacks, treats, chai’s, and drinks
– 4 (all optional) yoga classes over the weekend – these will be varied pending on the participants, but suitable for all levels (think: SIMPLE!) and include gentle yoga, super mellow flow, meditation, and breathwork
– 1 (optional) bodywork workshop so you can take a practice home with you
– Lots of free time — to rest, restore, read a book, explore the nearby town or travel to some local beaches
– Massages and private yoga sessions are also available on site (at an additional charge)
Prices start from $650 inclusive.
ABOUT THE RETREAT HOSTS
Emma Simpson, Certified Structural Integration Practitioner, Remedial Massage Therapist & Yoga Teacher.
Stella Chambers of Shiny Yoga, one of Sydney’s most experienced Yoga Teachers and Yin Yoga Facilitators, with 13+ years teaching experience under her belt.
**ONLY 8 SPACES STILL AVAILABLE**